Saturday, December 7, 2013

soulmate- The Investigation

What were you and Mrs.Wallington discussing before she got up to leave,"asked officer Noble?"
She and I had been conversing about Claire being gone and she didn't know what to do. Gene was concerned whether or not if Claire was alive or dead,"Francis had explained."

Where were you when she got up to leave,"questioned officer Cathcart?"

Like I had explained earlier Gene and I had been sitting at the kitchen table having a spot of tea conversing about Claire missing, and when she got up to leave I had been sitting at the table drinking my tea, as he began rubbing his clammy hands of nervousness.

                                                                            


                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment