Thursday, June 27, 2013

soulmate- Rapture

I came to see if anyone would come by the cottage, and to look for any clues that might lead us to Claire, "Sebastian replied". 

Still no calls , "Gene asked with this horrific stare?"

No, and there are no force entry to the back door.

When Claire told me the story, the morning of her wedding, she said the man had already been in  here; while... And I stopped her from continuing, and rushed her out the door, to the church.

"Now will never know?"

Well I thought she was telling another one of her tale's, "Gene responded".

Gene, you head home, and I'll call you in the morning, "Sebastian suggested."

Gene turned to Sebastian, "don't forget to lockup when you leave, and please be safe."

Therefore, Sebastian waited with anger in his eyes, as chilling thoughts entered his mind. 

Where is my Claire, as it showered with Echo's across the lake, through the woods!"

                                                                             


No comments:

Post a Comment