Sunday, September 22, 2013

soulmate- Captive

Claire had been sitting on the edge of the bed, thinking to herself, How could I have been so foolish to have cheated on my Sebastian, as she cried.

                                                                          

Thornton had entered in full throttle, "Why did you run away from me, my love, as he stood over her?"

No need to shed tears my dear...


I am crying because of my behavior outside, how could I have cheated on my Sebastian, as her tears ran down her cleavage.

My dear Claire, Mrs. Androusey, he hasn't even looked for you, you must move on, "Thornton said."Handing her the vintage to her lips, Claire had guzzled the glass of wine, "I want more she ranted!"


Claire slow down, before you get to drunk. Don't tell me what to do, as she grabbed the bottle of Chardonnay, out of Thornton's left hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment