Wednesday, October 16, 2013

soulmate- The Investigation

I cannot tell you, but I can tell you this dear, Mr. Androusey always gets what he wants, not this time "Gerald quoted!"

What does that mean, maybe I ought to tell him when he comes out of the shower, she threatened?

I don't think so Ms.Claire, otherwise I'll have to tell Thornton you tried to run.It be wise to keep this to ourselves don't you think, as he let loose of her wrist.


Claire kept pleading for answers, just when Thornton made a surprise entrance into the kitchen...


                                                                 

Why aren't you upstairs showering for dinner my princess, what do you want from Gerald?She was asking me not to put mint jelly on her plate of Duck, she doesn't like it sir, Gerald explained.Thank you Gerald, as Claire exits to bathe for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment