Tuesday, October 15, 2013

soulmate- The Investigation

Swiftly rushing back to the table, Claire had tripped.

                                                                         

My goodness dear, what do we have here, what happened to you, asked Thornton?
Were you listening to our conversation, that's a far stretch from your chair my darling, as Thornton reached down, clutching Claire's hand, back up to her feet.


No I was not, and I do not appreciate you calling me Mrs. Androusey, while tearing her hand away from his.
I had gotten up and I took a look over by the lake, and on my way back to the table dear, I tripped on my dress, "she explained."
So what's wrong with Gerald, what did he have to say to you, wondering if he had mentioned that they knew each other?


Nothing to be concerned, sit have you scraped your knee, lifting of the dress.
Claire swatted his hand, I don't need your help, I can take care of it myself, her voice filled with sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment