Thursday, July 18, 2013

soulmate- Rapture

Entering the back entrance of the cabin, Thornton stopped by the bar to open a nice bottle of Chardonnay, as he smelled the cork, he sat two wine glasses at the café table.

Next he went into Claire's room, where he was now staying in, while Claire had the up stairs bedroom; he had taken a full length dress of burgundy laced silk out of the bedroom closet, next to his clothes. Carrying it upstairs, while he laid out on the foot of the bed for Claire to ware, when she woke from her nap. Along side of the bed, sat a pair of golden bronze strapless heels, to go with her dress.

                                                                   

Claire began to wake as she yawned out loud, "What are you doing in my room, looking surprisingly?"

Please Mrs. Androusey, don't look so shocked, you are my wife, Now get dressed, and meet me in the study by the bar; don't make me wait, "Thornton responded abruptly."

Don't call me that, my name is Claire Atkins, soon to be Mrs. Montgomery; "I will never accept this marriage, ever she cried out!"

Quit your pouting, wipe your face of tears, and get dressed.

Thornton had left the room to head back down to the bar, while waiting patiently for Claire to arrive.

 

                                                            

 

No comments:

Post a Comment