Tuesday, August 6, 2013

soulmate- Captive

Yes, Ms. Campton was here Monday morning, she did her daily chores, and then she went on her way, "Thornton responded."

Her sister Caroline, Cheryl's sister has been frantic calling all over town,  and the police station, "officer Cathcart  had stated."
I can tell you when Ms. Campton left, she was in a rush, she had asked me if she could leave early that day,
"Thornton replied."

Did she tell you why or where she was going, "asked officer Cathcart?"
No, she just said there was something she needed to do, and I let her get off early that day.

Please if there's anything I can do for you officer  to help find Ms. Cheryl Campton, "Thornton enquired?"

Thank you for your time Mr . Androusey, if I have any further questioning I will call, as officer Cathcart walked out.
Thornton had closed the door to the cabin, as he locked it.

Climbing to the top of the bedroom door, Thornton had taken Claire out of the bathroom, and told her to dress for the day, to join him for breakfast in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment