Friday, September 13, 2013

soulmate- Captive

Thornton had come from behind the bar, and took a hold of Claire's hand, and walked her outside to the back porch.

Are you flirting with Gerald, are you trying to put me in rage, as he held Claire close to his chest?

No Thornton, I was just ordering a drink and acting like you ask me too, as she tried to break his grip of hold.You sit, I'll go grab our cocktails, don't move, he said in high pitched voice. 

Let go of me, "you're hurting me Thornton, in a squeal!" 

Thornton had taking his hands off of  Claire's waist.

I'll be right on the other side of this door, do not try to run, remember what I told you earlier. 

Claire sat there trembling, as she awaits for Thornton's return.

                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment