Friday, September 13, 2013

soulmate- Captive

Thornton had went back into the parlor, stepped up to the bar and had a few words with Gerald. I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean to keep staring at Clare, now I understand, she's a real beaut, Thornton.
Don't call me by my name, always refer to me to as Mr. Androusey, don't want Claire knowing that we know each other, "Thornton had explained."

I want you to finish up, then take a bottle of whatever you want to drink,and go to your room for the night.

Ok will do, see I prepared for you is served on the dining room table.

What did you make, "asked Thornton?"

I made bangers and mash potatoes. I also left a bottle of white Camel Chardonnay Brut next to your place setting, with two wine glasses.                                                                                      


Smells delightful, splendid, Claire will love it, "Thornton responded!"
I'm pleased that you're happy sir, I leave you now, see you in the morning.
Goodnight and thank you, have a nice evening, "Thornton replied."

No comments:

Post a Comment