Saturday, July 13, 2013

soulmate- Rapture

The morning dew on the foliage, as fog hung over the gaping cold lake of mist of the glass cabin windows. Birds chirping, as the chimes clanged outside of the bedroom, where Claire had been.

Claire woke stretching out her arms, with a headache of beads of sweat, drowned out her ears.

She opened the bedroom door, very slowly, while she climbed down the staircase, towards the kitchen. The sound of water flowing into her hands, as she stood parched, as she drank the tap water from the faucet. Claire tiptoed to the patio windows of a logged door, it was locked. She could see the clouds forming into rain, that began to a horrific down pour of thunder and lighting.

                                                                              
                                                       

Claire started to back away from the stormy windows of the door, "What are you doing, you frightened me, Claire shouted?"

The thunder woke me... "Where were you, spying on me, Claire asked?"

No I slept in the study, so I wouldn't disturb you, "Thornton replied."

You smell like whiskey breath, as he held her, Claire remarked.

I don't think you have the right to speak to me in such a matter, Thornton stated, as he leaned in to kiss her. Get away from me, pushing and shoving, as he wrestled her to the kitchen floor.

The smell of her hair, the closeness of their bodies, tangled around one another, Claire just looked at him with gazing eyes of anger; filled with fear of exhaustion.


No comments:

Post a Comment