Thursday, July 25, 2013

soulmate- Captive

Would you like to join me in a cup of tea, it's one of Claire's favorites, Peach. Sebastian sat on the chaise lounge, while Gene walked over, as the aroma of peach flavored tea filled the china. Thank you for sitting with me, now a days since Claire has gone, My days are spent at the dress shop with my sewing of dress making, waiting for Claire to come waltzing in; with her vibrant smile, and her tales of fantasy.

 

Oh my dear, I do believe her fantasies' this time have turned into reality, "Sebastian replied hastily!" Our Claire has been gone to long, my love wouldn't play such a childish game, or toy with me, not like this; as Sebastian threw down the cup, splattering the saucer onto the tile.

 

No reason to get in such rage Sir Montgomery, sit I'll clean it up, let me go get a broom, "Mrs. Wallington suggested."

 

Sebastian began to gather the broken splintered china along the baseboard, he had noticed there had been mud next to the coffee table. There were trails of mud in between the table and couch, tousled amongst the throw pillows.       

No comments:

Post a Comment