Saturday, July 27, 2013

soulmate- Captive

As Thornton went to kiss her soft petals of close lipped, Claire bit him on the upper part of his cheek, piercing the skin just below his left eye.

Smack across the face, as she screamed, "Get off me, I want my Sebastian, she moaned!"

Thornton filled with frustration, "How could you have done that to me", as he smothered her lip locking, as they're legs intertwined.

Claire gave into his ever lasting kisses of lust, that mapped her face and chest, as he held her tightly close to his body. She felt lost, and bewildered, overwhelmed with his touch of sexuality.

 

Thornton sprang from the rug, No, I will not have you, until you accept being Mrs. Androusey, "in the utmost!"

Never will I accept it, ever...as she ran upstairs, and locked the door.

Thornton had went back into the bar, and sat at the café table, staring at the uneaten meal of Devine dressing of food prepared for two. His eyebrows rose with a crinkle in his forehead, of fiery eyes, as the sound of tipping of the table come crashing down across the parlor wooden floor.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment